Special Issue on System Reliability and Safety
With the rapid development of technology, systems are becoming more and more complicated, which presents new challenges and promotes interesting applications in system reliability and safety. This special issue focuses on the new methodological development in system reliability and safety, and their real-world applications.
We invite you to submit your full papers, which have been presented at The
3rd International Conference on System Reliability and Safety Engineering
(SRSE 2021) in Harbin, China on October 22-24, 2021, to the Special Issue of
Quality and Reliability Engineering International (QREI) on Systems
Reliability and Safety.
Topics of interest include, but are not limited to:
- Accelerated Life Testing
- Big Data and IoT Applications in R&M
- Business Process Improvement
- Design Optimization Using R&M Techniques
- Discrete Event Modeling & Simulation
- Economic Models for R&M Equipment
- Diagnostics and Prognostics
- Fault Tolerance and Safety Critical Systems
- Fault Tree Analysis
- Human Reliability
- Knowledge Based Training
- Life Data Analysis
- Maintenance Models and Methodologies
- Physical Reliability Models
- Prognostics and Health Management
- Quality Applications in Electronics Design &
- R&M Applications in Aerospace
- R&M Applications in Health Care
- R&M Applications in Infrastructure Management
- R&M Applications in Manufacturing
- R&M Applications in Service
- R&M Applications in Supportability
- R&M and Quality Applications in Communications
Design & Manufacturing.
- R&M Management
- Reliability Modeling
- Reliability Growth AnalysisRepairable Systems
- Resilience analysis and assessment
- Risk Analysis and Management
- Security and Dependability Analysis
- Software Reliability and Testing
- System Safety Analysis
- Warranty Data Analysis and Management
Papers must be prepared in accordance with the QREI standards and guidelines.
Submitted papers should be original, not previously published, and not under
consideration for publication elsewhere. All papers will be reviewed following
the regular review procedure of QREI.
Delegates are encouraged to submit their
full/extended papers to the special issue of QREI.
Only papers presented at the conference will be considered for the special
issue. (Please submit your abstract to
conference before August 30. (Click))
submit your full manuscript through the online Manuscript Central at
Dec. 31, 2021.
Please select “Special Issue” under Manuscript Type of your
submission and then select “System Reliability and Safety - Editors:
Jun Yang, Lijuan Shen and Qingqing Zhai” from the dropdown list of
special issue titles.
© SRSE 2019-2021 | Harbin, China | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org