Conference participants may need a Chinese visa to enter China. Specifically,
those who are not Chinese citizens, except passport holders from Singapore,
Brunei, and Japan, need a Chinese visa. Participants can apply for a visa at the
Chinese embassy or consulate in the region in which they live. To avoid
uncertainty, participants will be advised to apply for a visa as early as
possible. It is recommended that they apply for a Chinese visa at least 1 month
For most attendees, it is easier to apply for a Tourist ("L") visa; an
invitation letter is NOT required for obtaining a Tourist visa.
Necessary materials to apply for Chinese Visa
- A passport which is valid for at least six months following the
date of submission, with an entire blank page available for the
- One Visa Application Form of the Peoples Republic of China,
which is filled clearly with true, authentic and complete
information and signed by the applicant;
- One recent, 2 inch full-faced and bareheaded passport photo (the
daily life photo, photo copy or digital photo printed on the
ordinary paper shall not be accepted);
- Other related application materials according to different
purposes for your trip to China;
- Other materials related to the visa application, deemed as
necessary by the visa officer.
* For more information, please contact the local Chinese Embassy in
Alternatively, participants may ask their travel agents to arrange
their travel to China and obtain a tourist visa irrespective of
whether or not they have registered with the Conference Secretariat.
If participants have any difficulties in obtaining their visa, they
should contact the Conference Secretariat.
© SRSE 2019-2022 | Guangzhou, Guangdong, China | Email: email@example.com